Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rhymes: When God Gives You Ugly

Atmosphere and Brother Ali will start their When God Gives You Ugly tour on April 10. This will be promoting Atmosphere's 2008 album, When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold (which was easily the best album released last year) and the recent remastered God Loves Ugly (my first introduction to Atmosphere) and Brother Ali's The Truth Is Here... EP (which will be released in March 10) and his upcoming full length album (will be released in the fall), the follow up to 2007's The Undisputed Truth.


ATMOSPHERE

05-18-2009 20:00 at Beachland Ballroom & Tavern - When God Gives You Ugly Tour w/ Brother Ali & Attracted To Gods
15711 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland, Ohio 44110
Cost: $20

^ I will definitely be there, who's coming with me?

Here are a couple of Videos:

This should've been posted in the "I Hate My Job" post, but this Atmosphere's current single.

Brother Ali's video for "Take Me Home" off of The Undisputed Truth

Atmosphere's "Guarantees" video


2 comments:

  1. I have to disagree.
    Razia's Shadow
    was the best album released last year.
    By far.
    Creative Genius.
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no not at all...
    the album title alone makes it the best album
    "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold"
    ... but I guess I should've clarified, best hip hop album of 08.

    but you should def listen to atmosphere though, i think you'd like them.

    ReplyDelete