Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rhymes: iTunes Update (Bo Outlaw Edition)

Many of you know I am an iTunes play count enthusists, but my top 5 most played rarely change, so I thought I'd give the spotlight to my fellow play count enthusits, this week it will be Bo Outlaw (depicted below).
Austin James Mass
This picture was taken after Bo Outlaw was arrested for speeding and alluding police in the wonderful state of Alabama.

#5.) "Somebody's Baby" by Jackson Browne
#4.) "Fred Bear" by Ted Nugent
#3.) Wind of Change" by The Scorpions
#2.) "Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot
#1.) "Sundown" by Gordon Lightfoot



...And MY Top 5 Most Played for the week:
T#5.) "In Her Music Box" by Atmosphere
"Title and Registration" by Death Cab for Cutie
"Middle Management" by Bishop Allen
#4.) "Xavia" by The Submarines
#3.) "Maybe" by N*E*R*D*
#2.) "I'll Be in the Sky" by B.O.B.
#1.) "Uh-Huh" by Munchausen By Proxy (Featuring Zooey Deschanel & Von Iva)

From the YES MAN soundtrack... great song.

3 comments:

  1. technically was not arrested....but ya i appreciate the comments haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i wanted to spice it up a tad for my cult following.

    ReplyDelete