Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rhymes & Life: The Making of...

walks home.
the snow.
the wind.
leaving home.
dorm rooms.
room 57.
room 58.
room 56.
Rodgers Quad.
the bad smells.
the rusted pipes.
iPods.
escaping.
cell phones.
missing.
cigarettes.
self-destruction.
loneliness.
electric guitars.
1990 pontiac grand am.
wooster.
east reed street.
new homes.
nina simone.
bob dylan.
folk music.
hurricane katrina.
destroyed homes.
goodgirlsgonebad.
lost soul.
pink floyd.
walls.
glass house.
suicide.
losing friends.
walking away.
i'm not there.
more bob dylan.
nothing.
life.
love.
senses.
grandfather clocks.
time.
cuckoo birds.
bitter old men.
away we go.
even more bob dylan.
broken homes.
nights on the couch.
empty hearts.
alexi murdoch.
the open road.
post cards.
empty rooms.
big cities.
big buildings.
my teenage years.
ex-lovers and best friends.
norah jones.
walks at night.
god.
light.
luther vandross - a house is not a home.
thursday nights.
my freshman year.
bgsu.
The Rodge.

A Dorm is Not a Home.
December 8th.

Now I know I said I wouldn't talk too much about my personal music projects, but fuck that, it's my blog, I'm gonna talk about me for a while haha. But yeah brace yourself for some exclusives from my album coming soon. If you want a copy of my album contact me on here, or e-mail me or text me, or just yell my name really loud, or dont even say anything do something, with your eyebrow... was that it? (I couldnt find the video, but that line was from How I Met Your Mother... yepp)

No comments:

Post a Comment