Monday, August 10, 2009

From Lady Gaga's Underpants: Disco Stick.


(if you dont want to hear her talk (who would), fast forward to about 0:59 to see her little surprise)

The international rumor mill is on fire, with the notion that Lady Gaga might be a hermaphrodite. There is an image on the net that seems to show her having a bozacker coming out of her mini-dress. This would definitely affect her allure, but maybe that's not a bad thing. I'm sure there are folks that would like her even more if she was both man and woman. Here is an alleged quote by the one they call Gaga.

"Its not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. the reason I haven’t talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big f*cking deal.


- L8d Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment