Monday, October 19, 2009

BRL Update

I am very sorry I have not been posting often. This is caused by my many lap top misfortunes (includes a virus not allowing me to use a web browser, two broken chargers, unable to reinstall operating system, and more). Please bear with me in the mean time, try not to go too insane with the lack of Beets in your life.

In other news:
Excellent music is being released tomorrow:
Fashawn - Boy Meets World (Entirely Produced by Exile) is a top conteder thus far with Brother Ali for Album of the Year. It will be released tomorrow.


New CunninLynguists' single was released 7 days ago (my bday), off of their November 2nd release, Strange Journey Vol #2


Scene&Blu released ADayLate&ADollarShort on October 13. This is one of the year's best works as well.


Tomorrow Royce da 5'9"s oft delayed Street Hop will finally be gracing the shelves of BG's Finders tomorrow as well.


And for all of my indie lovers:
Pete York & Scarlette Johanson released a 9 track masterpiece a few weeks back, here is their Ellen performance:

No comments:

Post a Comment